Monday, March 12, 2012

No Popcicles

Well I just received the dreaded news from clinic and we didn't have any left to freeze. There are so many negative thoughts that I could express right now, but I am choosing not too. I will just wait for this cycle to end and go from there.

UPDATED:

My sweet naive husband. I called to let him know we didn't have any left to freeze and he was shocked. Later in conversation he says: "Well I looked at the paper the doctor had on embryos during our transfer, it said the two they transferred were B's and there was one c and the rest D's.  My response, well sweetie I wish you would have told me that and today wouldn't have been such a shocker. Here I was thinking we had good embryos and now I should truly be happy that we got 2 good quality ones out of that .

No comments:

Post a Comment