Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wild Thang

Ok here is the back story for the title of my blog today. When I was seventeen and full of rebellion I decided that getting tattoos sounded really cool. At the time I wasnt living at home, instead with a roommate. We knew a guy that did home made tattoos and it was FREE! Ok looking back at this story so far I can see a few indicators that this wasnt the best idea. We both got tattoos on our boob region, hers said "sweet thang" and mine said "wild thang". I have no idea why in the hell we picked "thang" instead of "thing". I would say we thought it was cool, but that was a big time oversight. The same night we got tattoos on our ankles (which since then I had re-done professionally). We also questioned getting one on our butts (thank goodness we stopped at the two). Ok, long story short..... After a few years of this tattoo peaking at me in the mirror and boyfriends giggling like school girls due to the fact I was "wild thang", I decided this was a bad, bad idea. Of course we all know that unfortnantely tattoos are not done with washable ink. Fast forward to the age of almost 37 and I am anything but "wild thang". For many years now I keep it covered and wear grandma bathing suits, etc. Yesterday I bit the bullet and called Advanced Aesthetics here in Oklahoma City. I go in next Tuesday to start the long, expensive, painful process of removing Miss "wild thang". This is something I wanted to do forever but the cost is unreal. It is costing me $75 per sq inch and my tattoo is 3 inches so that is $225 per session and it could take up to 15 sessions. Do you remember this was a free tattoo? LOL. Seriously though it is worth the cost and pain to have it removed and I am so happy. Here is a pic of it and believe I only have a hand full of pics over the years where you can actually see this boob beast.

Enjoy........................


BTW do you remember those conversations that go like this? "Now you know these are forever, are you sure you want this?"

Yeah wish I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment