Thursday, March 22, 2012

Todays Drama

Let me start off by saying I dont not like drama. Now with this being said I have decided not to delete my earlier controversial post. The biggest reason for this decision is, I dont feel I did anything wrong. I blogged about a very personal emotional breakdown that I had in one brief moment. I said something that of course isnt something I would ever say or refer to a person as. I am not racist, I dont make a habit of walking around making fun of others. If any person following my blog can honestly in thier hearts state they have NEVER made a comment that was found by some to be offense, politically incorrect and/or of bad taste in a horrible situation, then by all means judge what I said and if it makes you feel better we can have a public hanging.

From this point forward I want to make something very clear about me and about my blog. I will always write what happens in my life and I wont censor it to keep from offending someone. I will write about raw emotions and feelings I am having. I will write about anger and frustration, I will cuss, I might use some offensive words (which may I add will NEVER be geared towards a innocent person). If this is something that doesnt sound like your cup of tea or think that I am trashy, ignorant or a so called red-neck, please do both of us a favor and delete my blog. You may also request that I dont follow your blog and I will respect your wishes.

One thing that will not be tolerated from this point forward is anyone coming on my personal space and attacking me. I have been forced to review all comments before publishing to keep this from happening in the future.

Please take a moment and think about what I just said. If you choose to keep following me, that means a lot and I really appreciate your support and friendship.

Thanks,

Tonisha

No comments:

Post a Comment