Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blast from the past


Let me introduce myself and Cierra. I was 22 in this picture and wow does it bring back memories. In this picture it is obvious that I have no worries and I am a completely happy, unaware, young mother. When I look at this picture I think of all the things I did wrong raising Cierra. All the things I could have done differently. I could have given her more love, I could have given her a more stable life, I could played a more active roll. All the things I had no clue about back then. Now she is almost 15 and half grown and I face the very real possiblity that she will grow up being the only child and I will never be able to let go.

Sorry this wasnt one of my happy go lucky post. I am really trying to prepare myself for no more children and it sucks. It also makes me want to hold onto Cierra and never let her go. I wonder if she would just stay at home until she is like 40? 

No comments:

Post a Comment