Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I lied.......

Ok here is the total truth. I was feeling great the other day, before I found out about no frozen embryos. After that I have lost my shit and I cant seem to get it back together. This is so very frustrating now. Guess what happened yesterday? I got my month "period pimple" yes the one that pops up every month a few days before my AF is due. I am freaking out and I know that is the exact wrong thing to do but I cant help it. Technically AF should be here Friday and I have all of my usual symptons leading up to it.

Geez why cant I get my stuff together? I was so sure of myself the other day and if we would have had good news about freezing, I probably would have continued to feel great today.

I have finished all the work that I missed being gone a week already and I have found myself typing in google " 2DP5DT" and then erasing. I know what is going to happen will happen regardless. I know that worrying about it wont change one thing. I know that this stress isnt good for 2WW but its like I have zero control right now, ugh.

Jeez I have turned into everything I swore I wouldnt! I am so upset with myself at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment