Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Good-Bye Blog world

Well everyone, the time has come to say good bye. This blog has been such a large part of my life for a few years now. Through infertility, treatments, pregnancy, heart surgery, etc. It is so hard to say good bye to this part of my life, but I can't manage the time to dedicate anymore. I know most of you follow me personally or the girls on their Facebook page, and some of you are members of our mommy group after infertility. I hope you will continue to keep up with me and the girls.

I also want to say thank you for all the support over the years. I still plan of following you ladies as much as possible. I know there are still some of you still in the trenches of infertility and I want to be supportive as possible for you and also be there when you share the good news of pregnancy.

Thank you so much for all the great years!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I hate to see you go but I can just imagine you are super busy these days. I'm sure I will get to be the very same way in a few short months. Everything has a season though, as with the blog. I hope and pray you and your family have a wonderful future ahead of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so sorry to hear this! Good luck with your adorable girls, with finding a new house, and everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Big decision! I will miss your blog posts, but so thankful I get to watch the girls grow up via Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to see you go, but I understand! Best wishes to you and your beautiful family in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care - sad to see you go but I imagine your life is fairly busy these days!!

    ReplyDelete