Saturday, March 10, 2012

Progesterone Hell

I obviously am not as tough as I thought I was. I am in progesterone hell and see no end. The shots themselves aren't bad but the after math (including day after) is horrendous! I have tried the rubbing massage, ice before, heat oil, heating pad. I didn't sleep all night and I couldn't even walk this morning! I have ALWAYS considered myself to have a high tolerance for pain. Maybe I was wrong all these years. Because I am crying like a baby today, the pain just wont go away and its shooting down my leg into my foot and around my hips into my stomach.  I called my clinic but they don't answer the phones on weekends so I guess I will wait until I go in tomorrow for transfer to see if there is a trick that im not aware of that will get me through this. At this moment right now I freaking hate fertile myrtle and woman like her! In fact I would like to jam a huge ass needle in their ass filled with oil........... sorry just very bitter and extra pussy this morning. Well Im off to bed again to sit on a heating pad and pop more Tylenol.

No comments:

Post a Comment