Friday, March 2, 2012

Stims Day 7

Well u/s looked really good this morning. I have approximately 20 follicles in a cluster today. They are ranging about from 11mm to 13mm. I have some others that are a bit larger and the other 18 are still under 10mm as of today. Waiting on E2 levels and will update later today. I also think im coming down with something because I feel horrible today. I have stomach cramps and the stuff that follows stomach cramps (ugh). I am also feeling sick to my stomach and a bit flushed. I might go home a little early today and just rest. Besides that doctor said everything is looking great.

Oh one more thing. Last night at acupuncture I told him that I was decreased on medications again, so we didnt do the stimulation phase of it. He told me that another girl from OU had also been decreased and he doesnt ever see that. He thought it was due to us both starting acpuncture at least six weeks out from our ivf and preparing our bodies for it. Who knows? I didnt want to say yes I agree or no I didnt. Hell I dont care what the reason for responding well to medications, just happy I am. I hope that it works this time and then I will have (5) boxes of follistim to donate to someone who really needs it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment