Monday, March 26, 2012

A little gardening.....

Well yesterday after my husband went to Lowes and found top soil for 98 cents/40lb bag, my day was planned. I went through and cleaned out all of the flower beds. Al built me two new ones, they still need stained but looking good for his first time. These are just a few pics of our project yesterday.




Now next weekend I will be ready to plant all of our flowers!


Side Note: I am still coming to the realization that our ivf didnt work. For the most part I have spent my time trying to think about other things and fill my days so I dont have to deal with it. The more I think about it the more depressed I become on the real possibility that we wont ever have a child together. On our road trip the other day we had a very long talk on when enough was enough. We decided after our next ivf, if it fails we may give iui's a try again for a few times and possibly save up enough money for one more ivf within the next two years. My husband did give me an age at when we were done and I agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment