Friday, March 30, 2012

Back to the basics

Well ladies I broke down a few days ago and contacted my clinic. Do you remember how I said we were going to take a "Complete" break from ttc until our next ivf in September? Ok well that is still mostly true. I talked to the nurse and asked if it would be ok that I went back on the clomid while we were waiting. After talking to my RE she said he was fine with that, but only (3) cycles un-monitored. I am sitting here giggling to myself that I am going all the way back to the beginning with clomid. I guess in my mind I just want to know that I have some kind of chance within the next few months. Am I completely crazy? Anyway I will start next month and continue throughout June. I think my surgery will be in July and I will start my bcp in August for ivf.

I am definitely going back to the basics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment