Thursday, March 8, 2012

3 Day Transfer

I just received a call from my clinic and they are going to do a (3) day transfer. I was not happy at first but she assured me that a three day and a five day have the same success rates at my clinic. She said as of right now I have 7 that are looking perfect. Something about 3 to 7 cells. I was told that they had picked out the best two and wanted to implant them tomorrow. I was also told not to worry because they look great. I cant help it though. I was always under the impression that you had three day transfer if they didn't look as they would make it until five. Oh well I cant change things. I am set for transfer at 2:00pm tomorrow. I still feel like shit to say the least and really couldn't think of any questions to ask her besides the success rate on three day to five day. I hope that the others continue to grow and look good so we can freeze. IF anyone knows anything about the difference on the day of transfer I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment