Sunday, March 4, 2012

I am a chicken

Yes as of today I feel like a chicken that is about to lay a dozen eggs. Hopefully I will lay the "golden egg"

 Since I didnt take any stims yesterday my level dropped to 3300. I took one ampule of Menopur today and tonight I will take 25iu of Follistim just to amp things up a bit. My doctor also prescribe me Cabergoline which is suppose to stop you from getting OHSS, I will start taking it Tuesday. My follies are looking really good. We trigger tonight at midnight and my retrieval is set for 10:00am on Tuesday. We filled out all of our pre-op paperwork and filled all of my prescriptions, OHSS meds, pain meds, antibiotics and a progesterone pill for transfer day. Wow looks like its about game time. Not sure how I am feeling right now. I think its easier to just keep moving on and forward. I did stop for a split second to wonder what would happen if all my eggs were bad. I stopped that thought soon after. There is nothing we could do, so there is no sense of worrying about it.

Here I end things today by hoping for the golden egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment