Friday, August 31, 2012

6DP3DT

I POAS (cheap wondfo) this morning and there was a shade of a line. When I say shade, it was a shade but my husband saw it to. I know it is really early and this doesn't mean anything. I am staying positive though. Lots of cramps yesterday all day long. So far today just weird feelings in my uterus and some cramping. Has anyone got a faint line on 6DP3DT? It is 11 days after trigger so I don't think it could be the trigger still. I will test again tomorrow. For any of you that have kept up with my blogs, know I usually don't have positive feelings about my cycles. On day 3 and yesterday I told my husband I think it worked this time. I hate to say that incase I am wrong, but I have felt so much more stuff going on this time. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment