Thursday, August 2, 2012

My two choices

I left work at 2 today and went to acupuncture hoping that would help. Unfortunately it didn't. I know that it is making a difference but I couldn't tell this week just due to feeling bad.

Heard back from RE and I have two options:

Option #1: Keep doing what I am and just try to get through this

Option #2: Quit taking Lupron and try another protocol. Problem is the medication needed in on a medical back order and they don't even know if they can get it from the pharmacy, it could take months. I didn't ask what medicine it was because that didn't sound like a great option either.

I guess at this point I am going to try to hang on for another week until I start stims. If I miss work, then I miss work. I am not really sure what else I can do. Oh  yeah my panic attacks are back full force. I've had two in the last 4 days. I know that it is also from feeling so bad. 

I just need to make it through this rough patch. I am telling you that I'm not the same person I was a few weeks ago. I feel like a completely out of control basket case that should be in a padded room on lock down. Geez what I would do for a few xanax, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment