Monday, August 6, 2012

ICSI

I am kinda torn on something. According to my last visit with Dr. H, he stated that last time my fertilization rate was the exact same for both ICSI and natural. This time he thinks we should for go the ICSI and just let everyone fertilize naturally. I do know that through natural fertilization you are suppose to have better quality embryos. This really scares me though. With it being our final ivf, what if none of them fertilize and we are left with nothing (like a fellow blogger on her first ivf). Should I tell the doctor that we still want some of them fertilized through ICSI? Last time it was half and half. I might even feel better knowing a 1/4 of them were done that way? Have anyone here done just natural knowing you didnt have any male factor etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment