- Countless piles of feces on our sidewalks
- Needles from drug use
- Used condoms
- Had a group of guys smoking pot right in front of my door while trying to enter by myself in morning
- Had my truck kicked and punched by group of people while trying to park
- Had countless homeless people sleeping in back alley where I used to park
- Had people sleeping on our sidewalk while trying to enter my work
- Of course trash everywhere
Here is the pic I took this morning. Would this freak you out?
And yes I know some people think "Oh poor homeless people" and I thought that until I started working here. Most of these people are homeless because of drug addiction and they are very un-predictable.