Thursday, March 15, 2012

4DP5DT

Thanks for all the comments yesterday on my post. Please know that I was not bitching about it, I am really just keeping a day by day log of whats going on with my body.

4DPT5DT- I had a few things go on in middle of night. First of all I am still suffering from insomnia. I think this may be day 5 now ( I am agreeing with Rebecca on time change effecting sleep) I had a very sharp pain down stairs last night. I have noticed more twinges today and my ovaries are very noticeable. According to my chart, today the embryo(s) should still be implanting.  Other then that nothing else is going on with me. I know I am not having any of the normal symptons. With that being said I know everyone is different. So we will just see. I started testing this morning to make sure my trigger is gone and it is. I will probably take a test Monday before beta to prepare myself either way.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment