Monday, March 12, 2012

Pure Happiness 1DP5DT





This picture pretty well explains how I woke up this morning. I feel fantastic and then some! Is it because the ivf treatment is over for right now? Let me say that it was NOT what I expected. Even reading other post from woman going through the same thing, it was just not anything I thought it would be. I know the 2WW in general is usually the stress out time, not for me. I am going to enjoy every single minute of it. I will try my best not to put all of my symptoms or lack of under a microscope. I already know in my head that what is going to happen, will, regardless of how I stress. As of this moment right here I am so Happy and I feel so free and like a normal person again.

As far as early testing? I have at least six boxes of FRER in my bathroom because I was completely obsessed with early testing, until now. Its actually funny, reading all the blogs the last few weeks I couldn't understand why some people didn't want to test early. I knew that would drive me crazy. I was wrong, I totally get it now. I want to stay right where I'm at emotionally for as long as possible. I might test a day or two early just to prepare myself for what is to come on the 21st, or not.

I wont sit here and say I'm PUPO, but I have been implanted with two wonderful little growing cells that hopefully will turn into our little one or two. And as of now that is all I can ask for.

I hope everyone has a great day. Keeping my fingers crossed for Leigh, if everything is okay she will be going in for her transfer today! I know she was having some possible OHSS problems and I am hoping it is gone or good enough to proceed.

No comments:

Post a Comment