Thursday, March 8, 2012

Self Explanitory

This sign pretty well explains me to the "T" after retrieval. I still haven't went back to work, ugh. I thought I was going to go back today and it didn't happen. I am feeling better and haven't gained anymore weight. My lady stuff is killing me! I am not sure why but when I lay in bed and try to stretch.... omg it hurts. Oh does anyone have suggestions on the progesterone shots because the northern region of my ass is hurting also :) I have to agree that the initial shot doesn't hurt but I think the after effects aren't that nice. Just remember as you sit here and read my griping for the day, I gave you fair warning with the big W above. I will work very hard today to get my stuffing together and move on to the "productive member of society" status tomorrow.

Still waiting to hear my fertilization report. I haven't googled it so I wont really know what is what when they call me.

Ok I am done complaining for this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment