Sunday, March 11, 2012

Meet my embryos, Boomer and Sooner

Well we ended up with Grade BB embryos and I am pretty darn happy about that. As some of you know I am a HUGE OU fan and I love my Sooners. It was only fitting I name my two embryos, Boomer & Sooner!

Well transfer was as expected, Difficult. It took over hour in a half . We were all prepared for this going in so it wasn't a huge shock. For some reason the pathway to my uterus doesn't like foreign invaders, (Hence that could be why I am still working on getting pregnant). After about hour he was finally able to get the catheter to break through. Huge sigh of relief on my part until I found out only one embryo decided to come out so then we started the procedure all over again. After it was all said and done the doctor told me I had been his most difficult patient in many years. Score! I knew I was extremely special. So that about wraps things up for today. I figured since I have already missed four days of work, I will also take tomorrow off for good measure. My acupuncturist did his mojo and now I am at home looking at Boomer and Sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment