Monday, April 2, 2012

This and That

This weekend was a fun one indeed. On Saturday we watched my very good friends little man, he is six weeks old. I can tell you that this little guy got all of the love, kisses and cuddles while with us. We decided to make a trip down to my sisters house to see our nieces and just have a fun day and cookout. I feel so blessed that Al and I have people in our lives that basically share thier kids with us. We have so much love to give and since its not looking good that we will ever have a baby, I think it is absolutely amazing we have such wonderful friends and family members.

Here are a few pics from this weekend. On the ttc front, nothing is going on that I am aware of. I do know since our failed ivf that my body is definitely going through changes. I am still losing weight, my appeitite is almost no existant. Think I am eating once a day and a snack or two. I am having horrible migraines again but I dont want to get back on my topomax because the neurologist said I had to be on birth control while taking it and possibly even back up ( that is almost laughable). All and all I feel like complete shit. Every time I eat I feel nausea and every time I dont eat I feel nausea. I have a new pcp that I have an appointment with next week, hopefully he can help me start feeling better.

Here is Al and Bentley. She loves to crawl up on your chest and/or shoulder and hang out. Unfortnantely when she did that to me, she kept falling (due to no boobies to sit on) lol.


Cierra and Dace. I think she would be a wonderful big sister.


My sweet oldest neice Bailey and Dace.

No comments:

Post a Comment