Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

Before I start my post about this weekend, thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for you support on my last post. I really thought long and hard before posting it and didnt know what the feedback would be like. I was truly amazed.


Well our weekend went very well. We went over my sisters house on Saturday and had a Easter lunch and egg hunt with our neices. We took the girls back to our house for a sleep over. Before leaving my sister gave me all the instructions on constructing an easter basket for the girls. What went in what basket and whos basket was whos. We started laying the girls down for bed around 9:30 explaining the bunny would be coming so they needed to get some sleep. My (3) year old niece then asked if the bunny was magical and if he could look through the window to know they were sleeping. I have made the mistake before of telling the girls different stories then what my sister tells them, LOL. Finally around 11 they were asleep and Al and I began to construct the Easter baskets. I snuck back out of our room and placed them perfectly, while Al peeked and made sure everyone was asleep. Seriously this takes some skill! Jeez we love those girls, they are such a joy in our lives.
Here are some pictures from this weekend.




I am happy to say that I only have a four day work week this week and next. We are heading out to San Antonio on Friday morning for a short get a way and then off to my SIL wedding Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment