Monday, April 23, 2012

Boring

Oh my goodness my blog has turned into "boring central" since we decided to take a break from ivf. I started clomid yesterday morning and decided to go with 100mg. I have a trigger shot at home, but I dont think I could use it without being monitored first, right? I also have left over progesterone from our first ivf. Wondering if I should take after ovulation due to my way low progesterone. Sorry but I am new to all of this "unmonitored" stuff. So used to doctor telling me when to do everything........ ugh.

Well I had a very productive weekend! On Saturday I got my entire front deck stained and it only took 8 hours. My back felt it also :) On Sunday my husband and I decided to treat ourselves to new living room furniture so we went into to town and bought a new leather sofa and two recliners. (Yes we are the old people with recliners) Lol. To save a penny, we decided to pick up furniture and bring home. So we move the old couch and loveseat out and the new stuff in. OMG I never thought we would get the new couch through front door. After taking off legs, door, screen door and trim we were able to finally push that sucker through. Whooo lots of work :) I planted my flowers for the year and finished mowing the yard. A friend of mine made me a quilt, we went over and picked that up also.

I posted lots of pics. That seems like the only thing I have to do right now. Hope I dont chase everyone off with pictures of my flowers and decor.

 My favorite rose!
 Newly stained deck and flower bed

 New furniture (Looks black but is actually chocolate brown)
 The Rapp's Recliners :)
My beautiful new quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment