Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Frustration caused by???

I have a major case of frustration today. Dont know if it is clomid induced or not, but jeez I want to scream. Today fertile people are making me what to put duct tape over their mouths and possibly their noses also. The doctors office has proven again to be even more incompetent then originally thought. Since my husband works there, he is going to file the offical complaint for me. Hopefully this way the problem is taken care of so future patients can get the care they deserve. My migraines are better but only due to the fact I have been popping ibeupfren like its going out of style...... which we all know is a major no no when ttc. He has left me no other choice though. I refuse to take those damn beta blockers! Oh and my cat ate half of my vitamins that I left out this morning. He didnt like my all natural prenatals or the COQ10 but LOVED the baby asprin! Guess he will be heart healthy for the day and have better blood flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment