Monday, April 30, 2012

We had a great weekend even though I am worn out. I really love spending time with my nieces, they are such amazing young ladies and always make me smile. The festival was good. We had our hands full with my two nieces and Al's nephew (spit fire). I think next year when we go, we are going to take our camper and camp at Natural Falls. As much as I love Al's parents house, it can be crowded with all of us and I dont sleep well at all. Here are some pictures of Natural Falls this weekend. We took the girls down there for a nice hike.

On ttc front I am bored out of my damn mind. I am so tempted to push my next ivf back to August instead of September. My mindset right now is...... I want it over and done with, success or fail, it doesnt matter. I think this whole sitting here waiting is killing me. I am going to email my clinic and see if they have any openings earlier then September. I really wish I could be optomistic about this last ivf, but I am not. Infact I have about zero confidence it will work. I wish we wouldnt have gone with the multiple package, since we will never be able to use our FET's. I think the first ivf truly ruined me. I know that we learn alot from our failed cycles and thousand's of dollars, but that really isnt good enough for me. I dont think I am happy with the fact that a doctor is using my failed cycles and hard earned money as a learning tool. Guess I am still bitter about this whole damn thing. I just want to get it over with so bad already!

Oh by the way.... I did get a call from my pcp last week after my husband turned in a complaint about the medications. He personally called me and apologized. Him and the director both offered to buy the mass quanities of clomid I have now. He explained to me that he didnt write the prescription, it was a mis-communication with his nurse, but ultimately it is his responsibility and he was very sorry. I told him that his office is very incompentent and it wasnt only that problem. I guess the nurse also forgot to tell him I called about the mix up and she blew me off. He did promise if I gave him a second chance that I would  have nothing but the best care from now on. I am a fair person and will give his office one more chance. I also turned down their offer to buy my clomid from me. Figured I will keep it and maybe donate some of it out to people in need.

Time for my pics! (Sorry ladies, pics is about all I have going on right now)









No comments:

Post a Comment