Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Update Doctors Appointment

Well I just got done with my doctors appointment. I am sitting here waiting on them to call me with hopefully a perscription of something. My blood pressure today was 146/100. This really confuses me. I have lost almost 15  pounds and im eating healthier, not drinking caffiene, not smoking, wth.  He wants to put me on a beta blocker for my migraines and it also helps lower blood pressure. All of them are class c medications though. I explained my whole infertility situation (new doctor). I was really surprised on how knowledgable he was on infertility. He is going to call my RE and discuss what treatment options we have and see what he thinks of me starting on the beta blockers. He also wants to me to do a blood screening for my blood sugar since I come from a family with insulin dependent diabetics. I went ahead and did something that I wasnt suppose to do, I took a ibuprofen 600. At this point anything that takes the edge off is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment