Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Frustration Part II

You ask if my day can get anymore frustrating after my last post and my answer is yes. I was just going over our iternary for Mexico and noticed that we only had assigned seating from Dallas to North Carolina and then the flight from North Carolina to Cozumel didnt have any assignments and from Cozumel back to North Carolina didnt have any assignments. Guess what..... I called the airport and no more seats side by side. I paid an additional $120 to have adjacent seats across the isle. So you ask what is my problem with that? I have major flight anxiety and I am losing my shit just typing this. I cant even bare to think I have to set next to strangers and have my husband across the aisle from me. Fuck me.... seriously just fuck me. I guess when I break out into a serious freaking panic attack, start sweating, have trouble breathing and about pass out maybe there will be a doctor on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment