Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quick Update

Just a few quick  updates on things I have mentioned within last few post. The prescription mess up? Well I heard back from both offices, my RE and PCP. The nurses from both offices made it sound like the mix up was no big deal. Since my husband works in the executive offices of the hospital, he is taking me to fill out an offical complaint against my pcp. Like most of you said and I completely agree. If I didnt already know how to take clomid and took two pills a day for 30 days, um that could be very dangerous or at very least my ovaries would be asking me what the hell is going on. Not to mention I shouldnt have even recieved a prescription for clomid in the first place. So either I am totally over-reacting (which I dont believe) or the doctors dont want to me to believe it was a big "f" up on their part and just move on.

TTC front. I told everyone that my RE did start me on clomid starting this next cycle, for (3) un-monitored cycles leading up to my second and final ivf. Well since my body over heard that conversation, it has decided to hold up on AF that was suppose to be here Sunday. Yeah no joke. I dont have a premenstral cramp, pimple, backache or any other sympton. Yes I know the next question, no I am not pregnant either :). I am thinking that the failed ivf we had somehow messed up my schedule. So when it does come I will start my clomid cycle days 3-7. Here is my next thought. My RE put me on 50mg dose but nothing happened the last time we were on clomid 50 mg dosage. Of course that was early into us trying and even before we started seeing RE. I have considered playing Doctor Tonisha Rapp and bumping up to 100mg. Any advice on that?

Finally, I started tanning before we leave for Mexico. I havent tanned in many, many years. I talked to the tanning salon and they said I should do the "high pressure" beds. they are the most expensive beds and have the shortest tanning time. I was told that these beds "bronze instead of burn" First night I went and everything was fine. Then I went last night and this is what I look like today..............

This is what my whole body looks like and the worst part is my behind and chest area. Maybe I am color blind but this looks burnt not bronze. The price I am willing to pay so I look like a tan hottie in Mexico huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment