Friday, April 20, 2012

Advice plus This & That..

Ok I was hoping someone in this community could help me with this question. I have searched the internet until going crossed eyed. I need to mail some follistim and it needs to stay cool. Do you think it would be ok if I just wrapped it in an ice pack and then bubble wrap and Fed-Ex'd overnight? If not I would love any suggestions on packing it and sending.

On clomid front, looks like I will be starting up again on Sunday!!!!! My doctor doesnt seem overly excited about it and doesnt even think it will make a difference but said it wouldnt hurt either. Jeez ever since my failed ivf, I've had so much anger towards my doctor. There were so many red flags that indicated that cycle should have been cancelled. I mean on day two of stims my estrogen was almost 400. They knew from day one I was stimming way to quickly. It was also a very known fact that there was something stopping a cathedar from getting into my uterus. It had been a problem from my first iui. Maybe I am trying to find someone to blame for a failure, idk but I am still very angry about it. I guess it just makes me more furious when he is like well go ahead and take this but I dont think it will make a difference. After this next ivf, we are done with ivf's but like I said, will continue to move on with medicated iuis. Should we switch RE's just for iuis or just stay where we are at now?

Ok the "this & that" part..... since April is ending, I have a few last pics for the month. This is pics of my beautiful roses. For some reason this year our flowers are absolutely amazing and growing out of control. I have a few others that I will post next week after finish blooming.



No comments:

Post a Comment