Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Today is my 2nd anniversary with my amazing husband Al. I have already told the "how we met" story so I will skip that. This will be short and sweet today. Here is my facebook post this morning in reference to my anniversary today, it sums things up perfectly.

"Two years ago today I married the most generous, giving, loving man ever. He has shown me how to love with the purest part of my heart. To have true love is so completely different from lust. He is my best friend and sometimes my "not so best friend" ( when he uses the damn windshield fluid 20 times on a 10 minute drive) but I can accept that small annoyance. Seriously though....... this has been the best two years of my life. Al accepted Cierra and I into his life no questions asked. Even with all the tattoos and truck driver mouth. Happy Anniversary Al and many more to come!"
 
Today is day two of my clomid experience again. Not to bad. I am cramping some and feeling irritated and moody but otherwise I am freaking great :)  I did alot of thinking last night and decided not to help the clomid cycle along. I promised myself I would for the most part, take a break until September. So you ask .............. isnt taking clomid putting you back on actively trying?" My reply is ............. Yes and No. I need clomid to ovulate, but I will not add the insanity of temping, POAS & progesterone shots. If it happens, it happens and most likely it wont so I will be less stressed :) It cracked me up because (5) people have already told me to have fun on our trip and relax to make a baby. I had to inform them that I WILL NOT BE OVULATING ON MY TRIP, LOL... Simple science, you can only get pregnant while ovulating :) Just thought I would throw that out there. Dont get me wrong, I will be drinking, and having plenty of sex with my husband (wink, wink)..
 
Before I forget...... Good luck today Leslie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment