Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weekend Trip/Clomid

So I found a clomid calculator online a few days ago. You plug in the date you started clomid and it gives you the ovulation times. This really seems to be a good thing for me. I have NEVER been able to get a damn + on any ovulation tests. Do you know how freaking annoying that is? I see two lines but never even close to the same darkness. My OB told me a few years ago that you couldnt really trust OPK's while on clomid anyway. So according to the calculator, I told my husband to prepare himself starting Sunday-next Saturday :) so romantic huh. Oh well we have really been working on our romantic lives since our ivf failed and I have to say that I am happy with things right now. At least  I am not going to visit Mr. Wand or bloodtest  a few times a week, so we are good.

This weekend we are taking our nieces and daughter to the Dogwood Festival in Siloam Springs Arkansas. We go every year and love it. They have the natural springs that flow through town and all these vendors set up tents with cool homemade stuff in it. Plus the food! Its like fair food but better :) I am going to get some alligator on a stick this year for sure. I will take lots of pics like I always do. This is a special weekend for us because it happens every year on the same week as our anniversary.

Well on the incompetent doctors office? Al went yesterday and personally talked to the director over the whole clinic. He was beyond shocked and said that the medicine mix up was not acceptable. He asked permission to give my file to the head doctor over there and have him investigate what happened. They also are investigating the office staff and their lack of properly referring information. He then told Al that with our permission he wants to switch us over to another doctor that he know will take great care of us. Phew it was nice to have someone take this complaint serious.

Thanks for all of the feedback on my flying panic attacks. I am definitely going to try to get some medications before we fly. Hopefully this will keep me at a level were I am not screaming that we are going to crash and get duct taped to a chair. We are also going to beg the day of and plead to anyone that will listen and hopefully trade us seats. I will break out the crocodile tears if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment