Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Anger

As you can tell I am more then a little frustrated with Mr. "Dont do as I do, but as I say". There has been alot of controversary on the article where he stated "I believe life begins at conception, and the question I was raising was what happens to embryos in fertility clinics, and I would favor a commission to look seriously at the ethics of how we manage fertility clinics,” Gingrich said at a news conference outside another Baptist church here. “If you have in vitro fertilization, you are creating life; therefore, we should look seriously at what the rules should be for clinics that are doing that, because they are creating life.”
It finally hit me this morning like a brick in the face. Up until this point I couldnt really figure out why so many couples were so private about going through ivf. Why wouldnt they be? Hell look at this jerk who is making all of us feel like we are completely immoral and horrible people because we want children. Last time I checked, our embryos are OURS, not the  governments and not lawmakers, but mine and yours. I know that no law will be put in place before my ivf, but I worry for woman down the road. I dont want thier right to seek treatment to be taken away from them.

One thing I do know. I am so very proud that we are going down this road. It has not been easy, infact its one of the hardest things Ive ever done. I will continue to be very open about our struggle and our treatment. I will be very proud to say we got our baby through ivf. No one will ever take joy away from me, ever.

As far as people like Mr. Cheating pants...... well I think the karma bus will turn his corner one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment