Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Diet Change

Well I have been sticking with my new eating habit and its paying off. My breakfast includes one slice of rye toast and hard boiled egg along with glass of water. My lunch I am having steamed fresh brocolli and caulflower along with a small portion of protein. My snacks during the day include a fresh fruit, usually pineapple. My dinners arent anything special, just smaller portions. I dont own a scale because I dont want to obsess over my weight. I have noticed that all my pants are becoming looser so that is a great sign. I feel better also and have more energy.

Tonight is acpunuture and then dinner with my office. I am not looking forward to dinner at all!. I have to deal with a negative, whiney co-worker enough as is and dont want to spend any of my personal time dealing with it. Unfortnantely these dinners tend to last about 3 1/2 hours. Hopefully my acupunuture will kick in and I can sit quietly through dinner.

On ttc front, there is really nothing to report, ugh! Today is CD26 and is usually the day AF comes to town. Nothing yet, but I have cramps! yay! It is so weird to be suffering from IF and wanting AF to show up so I can start bcp (just plain weird). We recieved our letter from Attain yesterday basically saying thank you for spending our life savings with them and they hope things work out, LOL... It still makes me giggle that this stuff is so business oriented. I look at it like its our lives and its just business to other people. Oh well the point is, we have paid for the biggest part of the ivf and hopefully there will only be a few thousand left for us to come up with.

And finally, I AM SO EFFING TIRED OF FB PREGNANCY ANNOUCEMENTS! and especially the " im 4weeks pregnant, so little time!" and the "please let me know if you have maternity clothes, someone will need them soon" blah blah blah. I am SO not going to be one of those people. IF has already stolen that from me. It seems the more I hide people on there, the more they freaking pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment