Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just what I needed

I wanted to wait until I got blood results back from RE and make one post, but I havent heard anything yet. Today after returning to work from getting my blood drawn, I saw a post on my Facebook from my salon. I guess I was picked for a December drawing (which I didnt even know anything about) and won the following. I wonder if this is a sign of the good things to come this year? I have NEVER won anything... until now!
Isnt it just fantastic???? I love it!

On ttc news front. As I said I went to have blood drawn this morning. Hopefully my levels are zero so we can move on. The nurse asked if we were still interested in the Karotyping test and I told her yes, definitely. They are suppose to get that set up for us. I am CD10 today, if by some miracle I can get a smiley face on my OPK then my doctor will call me in some progesterone during this natural cycle. We also talked about our decision on ivf and what program we finally chose. My RN feels pretty confident that we should have some snowbabies out of our two fresh ivf cycles. At first I thought if we didnt get any then our (2) FET cycles were just a waste. After considering the cost, we are getting a good deal for two fresh cycles and if we are lucky even to have frozen embryos left our FET will be a special bonus.

Looks like this year is off to a good start and im ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment