Sunday, January 15, 2012

Is my life really this boring when im in between cycles? Jeez! Ive been hoping and hoping that AF will come visit me this week so I can get the show on the road, lol. Otherwise in my life not alot is going on. This weekend we attending my cousins little girls 4th birthday at the skating rink. I think it turned into a family reunion. Then I remembered why I dont talk to alot of my family :) No, but it was fun seeing the little ones. This week coming up we are having our late Christmas dinner for work at the bosses Country Club and that always makes me nervous. Last year I had goose liver for the first time in my life. I am a country girl that has relocated to the city, but still country at heart. It makes me so uncomfortable dressing up and playing country club Tonisha. The great news is that we get a great meal and lots of expensive wine. I might break down and have a glass. Also I have scheduled all my acupunture appointments for the next 8 weeks. That is about all that is going on in my quiet life right now. Here are a few pics from the birthday party:

 I think my birthday present was a hit, lol

My sweet, sweet niece Briley and adorable nephew Conner.
My husband Al and my outgoing niece Bailey! Jeez I really love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment