Friday, January 13, 2012

No Big "O" this month.

Only someone suffering with infertility would look at big "O" and know it means ovulation and not orgasim, LOL.

Well ladies, no ovulation this month. I have peeing on sticks for weeks now :) I wasnt sure after my chemical pregnancy in December on exactly when my CD1 was, but I think its safe to assume with a 26 day cycle that if I havent ovulated by day 21, its not going to happen. I was hoping for that last little chance before we started bcp. So with that being said and done, guess its time for the start of our ivf... Just saying that makes me so nervous. Its going to be ok, either way, its going to be ok. I am still sticking to my "Preparing for the worst and hoping for the best" attitude.

I think from talking to our ivf coordinator, I will be starting bcp next week and then we will get our consult. We mailed our check into Attain last week, a whopping $15,450.00 plus we have to take out another loan for the remaining about. I didnt realize all the stuff NOT included in the cost of ivf. So I guess this is really going to happen. I know one step at a time.

On a different note. This weekend we have the inlaws coming to visit on Saturday morning. Then Saturday night my cousins little girl is turning 4 and they are throwing her bday party at the skating rink. This brings back old memories from when I was in roller derby. It was a short lived career, I torn my mcl and was pretty well done. How could someone as completely un-coordinated as me think  about roller derby? One great thing came out of it, I met my husband :) So I torn up knee found me the greatest man I know. Now hopefully at the skating rink this weekend, he wont want to re live our crazy days :) I just wont let him bring our helmets and/or pads :)

No comments:

Post a Comment