Monday, January 16, 2012

So far so good.

I know that we are only three weeks into the new year, but my new mindset has really made such a huge difference. I have been focusing on losing some weight before ivf and that has been a challange. Since I quit smoking two years ago it seems like the pounds are packing on. My whole life I was around 120 lbs. Now I weigh around 180.  I would really love to lose about 15 lbs, but I dont know how realistic that goal is in such a short time. I wont lie, I am the worlds worst exerciser. I am just lazy, end of story. I havent really changed that at all. I quit drinking soda completely, I quit drinking caffiene, Im trying to eat only chicken, turkey and cut down on red meats. I have implimented fresh vegetables daily to my diet and water! I am drinking alot of water. Regardless if this isnt enough to drop a few pounds at least I know its a healthier choice and makes me feel better going into our ivf.

I am somewhat sad. Our RN at the clinic whom I have been with from day 1, will not be taking care of us through our ivf.  I know the other nurse who will be in and she is super nice also. So I went online last week and ordered a gift basket from Lush and had it sent to her. I thought it was the least I could do since she has been so amazing with us since we started the process. Of course I consider myself very lucky that our clinic is amazing also.  Oh and you  guys should check out this website for lush.... http://www.lush.com/ it is homemade soaps and skin care. I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment