Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dare to Dream

So last night I caught myself actually planning for a baby. Up until this point I havent really thought about this stuff because I dont want to get hurt anymore. I wonder if it is ok to really open myself up and give myself permission to think about a cute nursery, how will my older daughter react to a new baby? What about my dogs? And yes we have already picked out names for either boy or a girl. This has been done for almost a year in a half now, so that is one thing I dont think about. I keep telling myself not to have these thoughts, but it seems like that is the only thing right now that I can have..... is thoughts of what a new baby would be like.

Our clinic gave us a 50% chance of ivf working. My acupuncturist also said that our treatment will increase our 50% chance. Hmmm could this really be a possiblity? I am still trying to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I think that is the safest option right now. Hopefully this Christmas I will be able to use one of my baby names. A girl can dream :)

Also reading over my calendar on last day it says " Pregnancy Test is 15 days after the egg retreival. Once pregnant, plan to continue progesterone until 10 weeks of pregnancy" Did you notice it said "once pregnant" ? hehehe, me giggling.


Of course since we have already picked names, we have also picked a bedding set too. I picked this out about 2  years ago and loved it so much, espeically being neutral.... What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment