Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Part 3 and (hopefully) Final Installment

So after a very lengthy dicussion last night with DH, I am moving forward with our treatment. I talked to the nurses yesterday at my clinic and they said that the latest I could start bcp is tomorrow. Talking about a last minute decision.  I think more then financial reasons, my DH thought I didnt really listen to him and I was dismissing his thoughts in general. I can understand where he is coming from, I tend to be very harsh to most people, but I have really been working on this, especially with my husband. Financially we did look at other ways for the rest of money owed on ivf and I think we came to a good compromise. This journey is not at all what I expected. Honestly ladies I dont know how we all keep our shit together and make it through this. I do know one thing for sure. We as in woman who suffer through (IF) are much stronger mentally then woman who dont.

Thanks for all the support during the last day. I know that whatever happens to me, I always have such an amazing group of woman that have been there and know how im feeling. Having a support group going through this is absolutely priceless, thank you so much.

Looks like I will be starting bcp today and/or tomorrow. I am back on track and it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment