Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am really starting to believe that there is something to this acupuncture. When I left last night, I felt absolutely amazing! I went to bed last night and slept through the whole night and my husband had to actually wake me up this morning. I know for a fact that my stress level is WAY down. If not for any other reason then stress, I am happy that im seeing him. At first I questioned the fact we are spending almost $1,000 for treatments. I thought this was money that could have went elsewhere, but know I realize its the best money I have every spent.  Since I am on the birth control period right now, my acupuncturist is doing a nice relaxing method and getting my body ready to become pregnant. I get to lie on my back with pillows and listening to relaxing music. Heck I almost feel like im floating around. The one thing I have noticed while undergoing this treatment. Dont ever move any limb where a needle is at. A nice pain will shoot through your body and then tingle, not the best feeling :) When we start our stims he will switch over to the other treatment with electric. I wont lie, I am not at all fond of this treatment, but hopefully we will only do it 2 or 3 times.



My DH and I are doing great again. Heck in the (3) years weve been married I think weve had about 2 or 3 fights. We really sat down and talked about the finances involved. His big problem wasnt until after baby is born and the cost of baby and paying off ivf cost. Luckily we did a budget and figured that with some trimming we could have everything paid off in record time. We did have to give up some things that we enjoy doing, but it was well worth it.

one the bcp front, im on day (2) and 26 more days to go and I can throw these suckers out the window :)

No comments:

Post a Comment