Monday, January 23, 2012

Stick a fork in me because im done.

WARNING THIS BLOG WILL CONTAIN EXPLICT LANGUAGE:

What a way to start off the week. At work, in tears and my makeup is completely gone. So on the way to work this morning my husband decided to drop a bomb on me. Last night while filing taxes I found out that he claimed (2) on his w4's and so did I, big oops. Now instead of getting money back that we were going to use on the cost of medications, we owe money for federal and state. Well anyone that knows my husband knows he freaks the fuck out about money. So this morning driving to work he informs me that we need to pull our money from the Attain Program. We need to pay off both vehicles and a credit card and then save money for a ivf treatment through our clinic and that way we wont be in debt. Oh and then we can work on our relationship (that has been suffering) Since I now look at sex as a job and we are stressed out. Really? you fucking drop all this shit on me while driving to w ork on a MOnday morning? Furthermore he said that I didnt give him a choice in this decision. Really? Cause I remember having the conversation with you! I am so fucking pissed right now I could seriously knock someones head off! How dare him bring this shit up on the day im suppose to go in and start bcp. So we can get our money back and pay off bills and then what comes up next that we werent expecting to pay. We will never be able to afford ivf then. I am throwing in the towel. I am so over fucking stressed that I just cant deal with this shit anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment