Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nothing Much

Well not alot is going on with my ttc. Today is CD15 and I havent got a postive on my OPK yet. Since I have such a short cycle, I dont think I will be ovulating this month. This means I will miss out on my 2% chance of ttc naturally, but thats ok. I have one more bloodtest this week coming up. My doctor tested me for blood clotting factors due to auto immune diseases. So far my test are all clear and it looks like we will be started bcp within next week in a half. Since I havent taken a bcp since I was a teenager, im a little scared. I remember them making me so sick. Hopefully I will react differently this time and it will be for a short period of time anyway.

Yesterday I went to the salon and had my hair colored and cut. Unfortnanetly this is something I have to do monthly due to pre-mature gray. I am about 40% gray when not colored. It started in my 20's and I seem to get more every year. Due to the comments I recieve about being " 36 and trying to get pregnant again" I decided that gray probably wont do me any justice.

After the salon I took my daughter and her best friend to see Breaking Dawn (at my request) they laughed and said it was a lame move (teenagers). I thought it was the best installment yet. Guess I really am the cougar mom. Honestly I was hooked on the books, so the movies seemed like a given. What can I say, I love sparkly vampires.

We finished our day out with a shopping trip to Maurices. I found a really cute pair of jeans, jacket, and shirt. The cutest of everything was these shoes I found with a pink ribbon. I love them so much. I dont think it helps that my husband is already a few inches shorter than me, (without heels). Luckily it doesnt bother him. Please note in picture that I am buying a clothes a little larger. I have been gaining weight and expect to gain more through ivf.

My sister did ask me if I "dug up one of our ancestors graves for these shoes" LMAO. It was pretty funny. I dont know what it was, but I fell in love with them the minute I noticed. I decided I would buy them before I even knew the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment