Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ART Consult

So I have my Art Consult tomorrow and would welcome any advice. Does the mock transfer feel similar to iui? What aboug SHG? I am really nervous. I hope that my SHG comes back ok so I can keep moving along with my ivf. I know on the financial aspect of things tomorrow, we should be looking at $700 out of pocket for consult and I think we will also be ordering our medications, so maybe $2,000 for that? Not sure on exact numbers, but I will blog about it tomorrow. I did read through my Attain contract and found out that ICIS is part of our treatment plan, so it is included and not extra out of pocket for that. I was so worried. I know I blogged a few weeks ago if it was worth the added cost. I definitely think it is and already had my mind made up that we would get the money together somehow for it. So this was a huge relief. Geez I am getting so nervous. My anxiety is through the roof lately. It seems to be increasing daily and yes my shortness of breath is back, along with dizziness and chest pains. What I would do for a xanax or two right now. Hopefully tonight during acupuncture I can bring up my anxiety and panic issues and he can help me out somewhat. I hate the fact that its with me in my life. I think it is something I will never get rid of, only learn to keep dealing with the symptons. You would think after 15 years of this I should be used to it by now. Can you ever get used to anxiety and panic? Ok so im done whinning for the day. I will update tomorrow with results on my art consult, along with cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment