Thursday, February 9, 2012

Apologize

Most of the people on here that follow my blog and vice/versa have never met me in real life. If you did know me, then you would know that I am a kind, good person and never stride to be hurtful to anyone going through a struggle in life. I wont lie, I am an asshole sometimes although I try not to be. If you are following my blog, please know that things can easily be misconstrued. Reading a blog is simply looking at words and even with exclamation points etc. its hard for your emotions or words to be taken in the correct concept every now and then.  Now with that being said (here comes the bad part of me), this is my blog and its a place where I feel comfortable to write how I am feeling and I can be 100% uncensored and honest.  If you feel offended by something I write, please feel free to email me at tonisharapp@yahoo.com and lets discuss the issue.

Going through primary and/or secondary infertility is hard. I know from personal experience it has really effected me in so many ways and it has effected my relationships with friends, families and even my husband. There is no easy answer or way around it and hopefully it is a fight we will all overcome. Just remember that what is right for one person isnt always right for the next and we may all express our feelings and/or actions in different ways.

I hope everyone has a great day. I will truly try not to piss another person off this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment