Monday, February 20, 2012

Feeling Human Again

I am actually back at work today and it feels good. I never miss work, ever. Today is day 9 for my Lupron and the side effects seem to be tapering off some. I took my last pill on Saturday and im currently waiting for cd1, which I hope comes before Wednesday because that is my baseline u/s. I also want to apologize for not commenting much within the last few days. I have been staying away from blogs and trying to keep my mind where it needs to be, sorry.

Yesterday one of my very close friends had thier little boy and he is the most amazing little fellow ever. I stayed at the hospital all day and held him, played with him and helped mom and dad. I cant wait for the following weeks of seeing them and it will also help me pass time of our upcoming ivf. Some days I truly think its going to work and other I find myself thinking it wont. We have (3) shots at this and then its over and my husband and I move on. I dont have the money for adoption and honestly I dont think I am cut out for adoption. Yes I know all woman going through IF should adopt (love that stereotype). I think everyday that gets closer I am so nervous. I think as of today I am 2 weeks and 1 day away from retreival, Yikes!!!!! I have the rest of my Hunger Game books coming in and have started watching SuperNatural on netflix. I just now started season 2 so that should keep me busy for weeks!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for those of you having betas today! I hope, hope, hope you get your bfp's!

Added Note after fact: My doctors office called and said I have my bloodwork/us regardless of cd 1 or not, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment