Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sitting Home Saturday

Well it is 6:15 pm here in Oklahoma and I am still in my pajamas. I know its kinda gross, but I feel terrible still. Good news, tonight is my last birth control pill and then I call my clinic with cd 1 whenever that comes. Is there a guideline on how long it takes after you stop the pills? I am set for my baseline u/s on Wednesday. 

I can officially say that the Lupron and/or bcp have made me a complete emotional mess. I was watching the movie 50/50 today and found myself crying uncontrollably. WTH? I am so far from emotional and this isn't cutting it. I always grew up thinking that crying made you a weak person. I know from years of counseling that this is so far from the truth, but it is so hard to break habits that have been instilled into you since you were a toddler. As for that note, another time, another place for that story, Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment