Monday, February 27, 2012

Stims Day 3

Actually as of right now its still day 2 since I dont do my injections until evening time. I did ask my nurse about that this morning. She said the reason they want me to take injections together and at night is because if we need to change any medications after bloodwork then I can do it that day and not have to wait until the next day (makes sense to me).

I can honestly say that my stims are going fantastic. Headache and some dizziness seems to be the other side effects as of now. Since im doing (3) injections per side each night, my tummy is a little sore. Actually the Lupron needle is the worst. The insulin needles are so small and dull that it never wants to penetrate my skin and I have to jab the hell out of myself for it to go through. Follistim is wonderful and Menopur is fine also. Lets just get rid of that evil Lupron, it has been nothing but a pain in the butt since day one.

My boss said "your having surgery next week?" I replied yes Joe. Then he said what are you getting done again? My reply " I am having all of my eggs aspirated. Then he looks at me and says Oh my god that doesnt sound fun. LOL the price you have to pay for a baby :) I have been very up front with my boss and coworkers about going through this. Infact I have even educated everyone, including my boss of infertility and the cost of going through ivf, emotionally, and financially. Looking at my calendar I about fell over, realizing my retreival is going to be next week! All this time I thought it would never get here and now its right around the corner. Ive been having the same conversation with my ovaries also just so they know how important it is to grow and hopefully they get the memo.

Will update my E2 levels when I hear back from clinic. Before I forget, congrats to all of the BFP's within this last week, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment