Friday, February 10, 2012

Rough Night

Yes this was me yesterday toward the end of work and most of the night. Since ive been eating better, I  no longer have anykind of sugary snacks at work (bad idea). I didnt put much thought into my food yesterday at work. Didnt eat breakfast, no snack and for lunch I had a little bowl of brown rice. My sugar bottomed out around 2 and I was so sick to my stomach. I took a phenagran and I think that made things ten times worse. Thank goodness my DH and I drove together and he drove us home. I think mistake #2 was getting home and finding the wrong kind of sugar. I ate two handfuls of cinamon toast crunch and a half of glass of my daughters Cierra Mist, eww. I felt like shit all night long. I passed out on couch until 8 last night and then went to bed and slept until 7:30 this morning. Lesson learned. Today I bought some peanuts to snack, but I still dont feel 100%.

Ok enough whinning. Its friday and I start Lupron in two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment