Saturday, February 11, 2012

Still Feeling Blah

I am now really starting to think that it wasnt my blood sugar that bottomed out. Three days later and im still feeling exactly the same. The lightheadedness is killing me, I hate that feeling. Ive been walking around for a few days now feeling disconnected and like im going to pass out any minute, ugh. My nose has been running for over a week now, maybe it is a sinus infection of some sort and my inner ears are messed up. Either way, I would really like to feel better soon.  Im going to try to finish cleaning and then lay down for a bit. It has taken me almost an hour to clean our office and it wasnt even dirty (ugh). 

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Tomorrow I start my Lupron and as of today, seven days and counting until im done with bcp.

No comments:

Post a Comment