Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Touch Back!

I always forget except for today. 40 Followers, wow thanks so much for the ongoing support you ladies show me. I know all of you have helped get me through some pretty crappy days. Now onto my story for the day:

Yes ladies you heard me, the doctor touched the back of the uterus today after only 15 minutes. My mock transfer was a 100% success. He said that  he "finally figured out the combination" LMAO! So my second piece of great news. I finally got up the courage to weigh myself at the RE office. I havent weighed since I started my new healthier eating plan and im down 8 lbs. I was really happy to see that implementing better foods and getting rid of bad ones could actually make a difference with NO exercise and it did. Ok last bit of great news and my biggest blessing by far is my donation of follistim by a dear, dear friend. I went to meet her last night and pick up medications. I get home and start looking.... Holy cow I was wrong on the amount I thought she was giving me. I thought it was a box of 600iu, WRONG. I ended up with 5 unopened boxes of 900iu. Today when I told me nurse her mouth literally hit the floor. We have enough for both fresh cycles if needed. I really hope that we get pregnant on the 1st for cycle for obvious reasons but also I want to bless someone going through this journey like I was blessed. Please keep your fingers crossed that I will have left over medications that I can donate to someone.


The rest of my meds will be delivered today and I cant wait to post pics *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment